Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mad Greens

An attorney from EPA took me to lunch at Mad Greens today. I'd been wanting to try the gourmet salad place, and was thrilled with it. They have tons of delicious, creative salads to choose from, or you can build your own. They also serve panini and soups for those who avoid veggies like many folks I know. I had an Edgar Allen Poe salad, which consists of baby greens with walnuts, blue cheese, and pears and apples. I had the Mad Vinaigrette instead of the recommended port vinaigrette. The salad is tossed for you, and is SUPER delicious. Plus, in downtown Denver at lunch hour, it was fast (and that's worth something!). We went to the 16th Street Mall location, and I know there's one at 29th Street in Boulder. Check out the website for other locations, because it's a chain and you might be lucky enough to have a Mad Greens near you!

No comments: